Windows Desktop Logon Agent
The Authlogics Windows Desktop Logon Agent has been designed to work seamlessly in an Active Directory environment to secure the Windows logon process for desktops, laptops and servers. Use either PINgrid, PINphrase or PINpass technologies to access systems either on the network or totally offline.
Installation can be fully automated and deployed via Active Directory Group Policy or alternative software deployment tool. Settings are controlled via Active Directory Group Policy for flexible, centralised management.
Features and Benefits
- Supports both 1.5 and 2 Factor Authentication
- Agent installation can be performed manually, via automated script or by using Group Policy software distribution
- Location awareness, enforce strong authentication when remote
- Allows bypass for other 2FA and local SAM account if needed
- Centralised management using Group Policy
- Can work 100% offline, or outside of the network via SSL connection
- Provides PINgrid, PINphrase and PINpass functionality in a single agent
- Works on Windows Vista,7, 8.x and 10, as well as Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012 R2