Windows Desktop Logon Agent
Windows Desktop Logon Agent provides a simple, reliable way to replace the Windows password during the CTRL+ALT+DELETE process when logging onto workstations and servers, without impacting the Windows security model. It can also be use to improve security by adding multi-factor authentication to the Windows desktop logon process.
Installation and deployment can be fully automated and the agent continues to work in offline mode when disconnected from the network. Active Directory Group policy provides flexible, centralised management together with the Authlogics Authentication Server.
Features and Benefits
- Automated password randomisation option per user
- Work remotely in 100% offline mode or outside of the network via SSL connection
- Support for Windows 7, 8.x and 10, as well as Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2016
- No impact on Windows security model, users do not need to reauthenticate to other network resources
- Centralised management and installation using GroupPolicy
- FIPS 198 & 180-3 compliant cryptography, RSA 2048 public/private key encrypted Password Vault
How It Works
The requirements for installing and using Desktop Logon Agent are as follows (for more information see the Integration Guide) :
- Authentication Server
- Desktop Logon – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server Logon – Windows Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016
Click on an icon or link below to begin a download or watch a video