Simple per user pricing with no hidden costs
We provide a simple, per user pricing model with a charge per user with no further hidden costs. Multiple deployments of the Authentication Server, as well as Windows Desktop Login, Remote Desktop Login, Password Policy Agent , cloud single sign-on and use of our Authenticator mobile app are all included in the per user price.
We put the customer in charge of controlling the number of users through a simple monthly subscription model (minimum of 12 months). The solution can be installed on-premises or hosted in the cloud.
What’s Included in the suite?
- Authlogics Authentication Server in single or multiple server configurations
- Windows Desktop Logon Agent and Remote Desktop Agent
- Password Policy Agent for compliance enforcement.
- Azure, Office 365 and cloud logon (ADFS, SAML 2.0)
- Device-less (1.5 factor), Multi Factor Authentication and transaction signing.
- Multiple authentication types per user (PINgrid, PINphrase, PINpass & Yubikey)
- Use of Authlogics Authenticator soft token from all major app stores
- User provisioning and management via MMC snap-in and Operator Portal
- Fully automated web APIs & SDKs
- Reset Windows AD Passwords, unlock Windows accounts and enrol soft-tokens through self-service portal
- Basic Support – Next business day response, email and web interaction only.
Upgrade to Premium support – 4 hour global response time, telephone support, remote hands, priority call resolution.
Cost per user per month
Our solution scales from small business to large enterprise deployments and the pricing also scales with it. For pricing information over 1000 users please contact us or one of our partners who would be happy to assist based on your requirements. Preferential pricing and NFR licences are available for managed service providers and partners. The Authentication Suite includes the Password Policy Agent, which can also be purchased separately.
|Authentication Suite||Evaluation||Up to 10 Users||Up to 50 Users||Over 50|
|Per User Licence including Basic Support||30 Day FREE||FREE (Limited Support)||£2.50 / $3.63 / €3.25||Contact us|
|Per User Licence including Premium Support||30 Day FREE||N/A||£3.37 / $4.90 / €4.39||Contact us|
Limited Support for Under 10 users is via email only with no guaranteed response time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase the licence online and use it in the cloud?
Yes. Our solution is fully available from the Amazon Web Services Marketplace. You can purchase licences online and run the Authentication Server using the pre-built AMI VM or deploy the software yourself on-prem or in the private cloud – all with the same licence.
Visit our Amazon Web Services solution page for further information.
Is there an extra cost of running the solution on multiple servers?
No. We charge a per user licence which allows organisations to run the solution on any number of servers. This makes high availability deployments straight forward.
Are there any hidden charges?
No. All our authentication technologies, soft-tokens, logon agents and development kits are included in the Authentication Suite user licence.
There is an additional charge per user for Premium support. Sending tokens via SMS will incur a small cost (billed by the network provider).
Are users restricted to use the same token on all apps?
No. You can mix and match the use of tokens on different apps or use one throughout. It’s completely flexible.