Simple per user pricing. No server, agent, add-on or token licence required.
The Authlogics pricing model is simple, we only charge per user with no further hidden costs. Logon agents for Windows Desktop, Remote Desktop, Cloud and more are all included.
We put the customer in charge of controlling the number of users through a simple monthly subscription model (minimum of 12 months). The solution can be installed on-premises or hosted in the cloud.
- Protect Logins with Multi-Factor Authentication
- Windows Desktop Logons
- Remote Desktop Agent
- Azure, Office 365 and cloud logon (ADFS, SAML 2.0)
- Offline Tokens
- Mix and match any token type (PINgrid, PINphrase, PINpass)
- 10 Soft-tokens per user (All major App Stores)
- Enrol and Manage Users using Operator Portal
- Fully automated web APIs & SDKs
- Password replacement for mobile apps & web services
- Reset Windows AD Passwords, unlock Windows accounts and enrol soft-tokens through self-service portal
- Verify Internal & External users by phone
- Encrypt & Decrypt confidential documents & files with AuthentiDoc®
- Basic – Next business day response, email and web interaction only.
- Premium – 4 hour global response time, telephone support, remote hands, priority call resolution.
|Evaluation||Up to 50 Users||Up to 250 Users||Up to 1000 Users|
|Per User Licence including Basic Support||30 Day FREE||£2.50 / $3.63 / €3.25||£1.75 / $2.54 / €2.28||£1.23 / $1.79/ €1.60|
|Per User Licence including Premium Support||30 Day FREE||£3.37 / $4.90 / €4.39||£2.36 / $ 3.43 / €3.08||£1.66 / $2.42 / €2.16|
Are you a large organisation and need a licence for more than 1000 Users? Our prices are based on sliding scale, so the more user licences you buy the cheaper it gets.
Are a Managed Service Provider? Add Authlogics to security portfolio with preferential pricing and NFR licences for internal users. Get in touch today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are users restricted to use the same token on all apps?
No. You can mix and match the use of tokens on different apps or use one throughout. It’s completely flexible.
Is there an extra cost of running the solution on multiple servers?
No. We charge a per user licence which allows organisations to run the solution on any number of servers. This makes high availability deployments straight forward.
Are there any hidden charges?
No. All our authentication technologies, soft-tokens, logon agents and development kits are included in the user licence. However, sending tokens via SMS will incur a small cost (billed by the network provider).