Authlogics Windows Desktop Agent
The Authlogics Windows Desktop Agent brings password freedom to corporate PCs and servers. It is a convenient and reliable way to enhance the Windows logon process by adding passwordless Multi-Factor Authentication and password management functionality. Built-in self-service allows users to add their own MFA devices via a simple QR code directly from the desktop. Meaningful password change feedback assists users in choosing a new password by explaining exactly which parts of the password policy it didn’t comply with; instead of a generic Windows complexity error message.
Installation can be fully automated and is centrally managed via Active Directory group policy using tools you already know. Whether you are logging to Windows at the office, remotely from home, or totally offline the agent has got you covered.
Features and Benefits
- Centralised policy management using AD Group Policy
- Bulk / managed deployment options
- Automated password randomisation option per user
- Windows Security model: no need to reauthenticate to access resources
The requirements for installing and using the Windows Desktop Agent are as follows (for more information see the Integration Guide) :
- Authlogics Authentication Server 4.x
- Windows PCs: Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Windows Servers: Server 2016, Server 2019 & Server 2022
To add passwordless MFA security to Windows 7 and 8.x see the Windows Desktop Logon Agent version 4.0.