Authlogics Domain Controller Agent
The Authlogics Domain Controller Agent is a key component of both Authlogics Password Security Management and Authlogics Multi-Factor Authentication. It is a lightweight service that runs on Active Directory Domain Controllers to perform vital password security-related tasks for users.
The DC Agent ensures that all new passwords comply with the latest NIST SP 800-63B guidance including preventing the use of beached passwords in AD. It maintains a database of unique password hashes to prevent the sharing/reuse of AD passwords, as well as making sure the Authlogics Password Vault is always in sync with AD for passwordless logins.
Features and Benefits
- Enforces NIST based password policy
- Realtime inspection of AD password changes
- Monitors AD for shared password usage
- Populate and maintain the Authlogics Password Vault
- Allows for automatic password randomisation
- Supports passwordless and SSO scenarios
- Failover to Cloud if Authentication Server is unavailable
- Fully AD Group Policy controlled
- Fail-safe or open configuration options